Ethos and Values of the School
Wilson's School aims to be a caring community and challenging environment in which all feel valued and have the self confidence, motivation and opportunity to fulfil their potential.
- To provide excellent teaching that enables students to attain the highest levels of academic achievement.
- To prepare our students for admission to and success at the best universities.
- To encourage our students to be independent and courageous thinkers who are prepared to explore, innovate and meet life’s challenges creatively.
- To provide the encouragement, guidance and support necessary to help students succeed and be happy.
- To provide outstanding opportunities for achievement and enjoyment beyond the curriculum, particularly in sport and the arts.
- To develop in our students a desire to serve, to render a strong contribution to society and to make their mark.
- To encourage students to explore and engage with spiritual, moral and cultural ideas.